Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essie Fiji



Hello Lovelies!

Hope you are all well! Myself and my boyfriend are having a weekend away for our anniversary so I thought I would get this post up before I go! I wanted to share a nail polish love of mine as of late. Yes yes I know pastels for spring, talk about unoriginal! But I feel if it's not broken why fix it? Pastel nails are the perfect way to update your look from Winter to Spring and as you all know how much of a nail-polish lover I am, this is obviously one of the main things I would focus on for each season!

I bought Essie Fiji in Dublin a couple of months ago after lusting after it for ages! It is the lightest pink you could imagine, at a glance you could be forgive for thinking it is white. I have been loving this recently, it looks amazing with a tan and really compliments it! Since it's part of the Boots Essie collection it has one of the wider brushes which makes application all that much easier, one swipe and your nail is covered. It only takes two coats to achieve opacity.  

This is one of the more unusual colours I have in my collection and defintely one I would recommend picking up for Sping/Summer!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar