Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mystifying toe dot saga

Feet of Erin O'Brien. Click to enlarge.

Dear friends,

If you scrutinize today's graphic, you'll find a dot on the nail of my left big toe. No, the dot is not evidence that your humble hostess has failed to practice proper hygiene. From what I can tell--and the dot has been there for several weeks--the dot is inside the nail. I've scrubbed and scrubbed. I cannot figure out the dot. I don't remember impacting my toe in any way that would cause a tiny bruise on the nail.

Who the hell gets a dot on their toe nail?

I am not pleased to admit the following: I think the dot is moving along with the growing nail. What if the dot gets to the top and a tiny insect emerges? Or a little worm? Should I go to the hospital? Maybe the Evil Overlord of the entire universe is about to emerge from the tip of my left big toe. Should I call the police? Harry Potter? The suspense is killing me.

Of course, I could just act like nothing's going on and paint the blasted thing.

Who needs reality TV when you've got human drama like this? Kim Kardashian can kiss my ass.

Love,

Erin

*  *  *

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar