Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Queen Bee Stool

I purchased these wood bar stools recently thinking that they all were the same size. I had visions of making them a set. Well they were not and thus I had to go to plan B and decide on what to do with them individually. Since my boss is away at Round Top I decided this was a good time to get my many projects done. Today I tackled one of the stools.

Here is my Queen Bee stool! 

I used paint markers to hand draw the design on top of the stool and also gave it a white washed antique look.

The finish is a mix of regular paint and chalk paint. I just love how it turned out. Now what to do with the other three stools? Hmmm....
Thanx for stopping by!


Linking up to the following parties:
Inspiration Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Show & Tell Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Home Sweet Home Friday
Fridays Unfolded
Farmhouse Friday
Furniture Feature Friday


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar