Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIP, Dead blogs

This past weekend I had the unpleasant task of removing "dead" blogs from my RSS Feed reader.

Over the years I've subscribed to a number of blogs, and some of them just didn't last.

I bid adieu to these blogs, and wish the bloggers the best in their future endeavors.

My Floating Red Couch
The March Studios
Catching the Stars
Hitchcock and Me
Reel Insight
Views and Reviews
Dreams of the Silver Screen
Chaplin in Pictures
In the Mood
Aggie's Place
Jean Harlow blog
7 Dollar Popcorn
Pixie Drive In
Nuts to Will Hays!
And All That Jazz
The Judy Garland Experience
The Fabulous '40s
Pillow Talk
Moon River
Watching Hammer: The Hammer Films Review
Cotton Candy Truant
Ricardo Montalban: His Life and Influence
A Hiccup While I Slept
Film for the Soul
Faces from the Past
My Life in Film
Forget the Popcorn
A Man Worth Writing For
Zombies Don't Run
Memories Are Made of This

If anyone knows anything about these blogs or has a memory to share, please feel free to comment. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar