Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sharing My Garden




 Welcome to my garden.
Recent tropical rains have it looking lush and overgrown.




On rare occasions I find a plastic pot I can live with. 
These two purple and green ones are cute with aloe in them.


 The hydrangea lab is moving along nicely. 
Two blooms make me smile.


This is our massive Nikko Blue from which I layer the baby specimens for the hydrangea lab. 
The Oakleafs were given to me.


His Royal Highness Clovis has to make an appearance.

The lantana that we call "The Monster." It is creeping up on the roses.


If I actually thought about how many gardening tasks I need to be doing I would cringe. 
I am not thinking about them.
 I did push mow nearly an acre of grass this week. 
That is enough.


happy gardening
Olive

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar