Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Treasures!

As much as I love thrifty finds I rarely go to yard sales other than when I am out of town.  Just seems like I always have too much on the agenda.

Hubby had gone fishing this weekend so my youngest daughter, Kylee and I decided that we would hit a few sales Sat. morning.

A lot of them started at 7 so I was ready to leave the house at 6:30.  Ky had gone to a concert the night before and was too tired.

It was too early to call my sis or any friends so I headed out on my own.

Two hours and $35 dollars later I came home with treasures.

I was elated when I found this sweet thermos to add to my collection!

DSC01476

This sewing box was filled with lots of goodies. The box will be getting painted.

DSC01467

Love these yummy shades of thread on wooden spools!

DSC01469

DSC01471

DSC01474

DSC01462

DSC01460

The woman that sold these watermelon dishes had mugs that matched but I passed them up.  I just have too many dishes.  Really should have passed these up also.

DSC01466

Cute basket, books, and a shaving brush.

DSC01465

DSC01475

I’m trying to decide what I want to do with this antique dresser.  The lady had already stripped most of the paint off.  I’m going to use it as a planter out on the deck.  Two other people tried to buy this dresser before I got it loaded in my Tahoe.

DSC01458

Great hardware on the top drawer.

DSC01463

You know how much I love old toys.  Just thought this little pinball game was cute. 

DSC01461

I always have to laugh when I bring home more junk treasures.  Especially since I just had a yard sale two weeks ago. lol!

Take em out so you can bring em in. . .that’s my motto!

hugs,

Jann

I will be sharing with these lovely parties:

Revisionary Life for Thrifty Life Thursday

Melissa's Antiques is now hosting Thrifty Things Friday.  Hop over and link up your thrifty finds!

Knick of Time Tuesday

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar