Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Planner Time Week One


When planning this series out, I decided not to fill in my weeks schedule since I would be posting this prior to the weeks start (for privacy reasons).  This is more of a "show and tell" rather then a "plan with me."  

In this weeks spread I used things from all three kits that I ordered and extra items that I had in my stash.  Pink and mint have been the trending colors lately.  I just had to use them.  I took some of the die cuts in the kit, laminated them, cut them out and glued them to paperclips.  I wanted to make use of everything that I had received.  I have been hoarding my products and they have been piling up.  I recently asked myself why?  I'm tired of saving things because they are pretty.  I'm using them!  I'm attempting to use EVERYTHING in all three kits throughout this months spread.

This is what my creative mind came up with.

Till next time,

Amber 

Check out the start of Februarys planner series and links to where I purchased some of the items mentioned and shown in the above picture here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar