Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Autumn in the Village


I went 5 whole posts without saying the word Village. Are you amazed? Are you as excited as I am that the streak is broken? So. This Village thing is pretty much consuming our thoughts these days. We're considering some options which, depending on the housing market and our ability to save our pennies may have us putting our house on the market this coming Spring and might have us renting a house there for 6 months or a year so that we can finish saving up a healthy down payment. I'm sure that sounds insane to most of you (and feel free to tell me that) but it's possible we've gone insane. Insane with happiness and excitement. Insane with the pleasure of making our dreams come true.

I thought I'd share this little tour of our Village from last Saturday when we went house hunting. I think you will see why we fell in love. We're headed back there today for coffee and to see another house.



Did you notice those trees? We don't have many of those in the suburbs. Not anything you could actually climb. Hope I didn't bore you too much. I'll be back soon. Have you noticed that I have a lot to say lately? Hope your day is filled with dreams big and small.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar