Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip WalnutCake


Tomorrow is Farmer's Market day. Last Saturday we had an out of town wedding reception to attend so I didn't get to the market, but as we were traveling to the reception we came across a market in Saranac Lake. It was their "Rhubarb Festival" and while I didn't see much in the way of rhubarb I did discover that my favorite market bakery also has a booth at the SL market. I can't remember the name of the bakery (I'll check tomorrow) but they make the most awesome, yummy coffee cake. It is called "Banana, Coconut, Chocolate Chip, Walnut Cake". Big chunks of chocolate and walnuts with that special "big" sugar on top... yum!! Not a calorie or fat gram in it, I'm sure! I don't drink coffee but this cake is to die for and I am so happy that I didn't have to survive a week without it!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar