Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November Empties

I don't know how it happened, but I used up a ton of products this month! I guess that just gives me more license to go out and buy more stuff, right?

Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack by Tony Moly - The Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack has got to be one of my favorite night creams of all time. First of all, the packaging is adorable. Secondly, and more importantly, the cream is really great. It's very light and refreshing, and it feels great on the skin. I will definitely continue to repurchase.


Age Shield Face Sunblock Lotion SPF 110 with Helioplex by Neutrogena - I think I've been through five or six bottles of this particular sunscreen. I take protecting my skin from the sun very seriously, so I wear sunscreen on my face and neck literally every day and try to keep the rest of my skin covered while I'm in the sun. I love this sunscreen, not only because it has really high SPF, but because of the texture. Sunscreen can often feel heavy and greasy, but this sunscreen doesn't. It's very light and comfortable to wear under makeup.



Photo Focus Concealer (Light Ivory) by Wet n' Wild - I've written about this concealer many times, and I honestly think it's one of the best concealers on the market (not counting Tarte's Shape Tape). It has really great coverage, doesn't crease, and has a light, comfortable bouncy texture. What else could you want in a concealer? My only complaint is that the shade range is absolutely terrible. However, I already have a back up of this concealer, and I will definitely continue to repurchase it.


Coconut Oil by Nature's Promise - I am a big fan of coconut oil. I use it on my face; I use it in my hair. It's great for removing makeup, moisturizing hair, etc. I've been through about two whole jars of coconut oil, and I will definately continue to repurchase and use it.


Light Illusion Perfecting & Brightening Stylo (Neutral 01-02) by Fiona Stiles - I've generally been impressed with Fiona Stiles products, but I was not impressed with this concealer. I understand that it's not supposed to give full coverage, but I wish it had a bit more coverage. My feeling is that this isn't a bad product for what it is -- a brightening product -- but I think it's unnecessary. I can get the same brightening effect with normal concealer, so I feel like this was just an extra step in my routine. 



 HD Pro Concealer by L.A. Girl - Guys. I am not a fan of this concealer. I know that people love this concealer, but I just don't get the hype. I've written about it in more detail in one of my disappointing products blog posts. This concealer just feels very heavy on the skin and creases easily. I just can't get behind that.


Fix+ by MAC - I feel like I don't really have to say anything about Fix+. I mean, it's Fix+. Is there anyone out there who doesn't know that Fix+ is amazing. It's a good setting spray for normal to dry skin and it's great for intensifying shimmery eyeshadows. I don't think it's a great setting spray because it doesn't do much to extend the wear time of your makeup; however, it does make your makeup look better and less powdery on your skin.



Extra Sculpt Waterproof Mascara by Kiko - Guys. I think this is my favorite mascara of life. Hands down. No lie. This is just a great, fantastic mascara. It's super volumizing and lengthening. And when I say super, I mean super. It makes me look like I'm wearing fake lashes. Need I say more? I'll definitely be repurchasing this, but I have to use up the 50 million other mascaras that I have first.


Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover by Ulta - There's not much I can say about this product. I used up a bottle of nail polish remover, which is a pretty boring product. However, I can say that I'll definitely continue to purchase Ulta's Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover because it's supposed to be better for your nails than regular nail polish remover.



Shower Gel in Almond & Vanilla by Bath & Body Works - I feel like I've talked about Bath & Body Works shower gel a million times, but I'll talk about it again. As the brand name suggests, Bath & Body Works makes great bath products; they do what they say they do and they smell great. I particularly like this scent, Almond & Vanilla. It's sweet, subtle, and feminine. I'll probably be repurchasing this shower gel in the future.


Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract by Burt's Bees - So, I don't know if you've noticed, but Burt's Bees just recently launched a whole line of makeup products. Personally, I was kind of surprised by this because I always thought of Burt's Bees as the lip balm brand that you could buy at Hallmark. Anyway. I think it's cool that they've released all these new products, and they're available at Ulta, so I figured that I should try out some of their new products. I haven't gotten around to picking up any of their makeup products yet, but I did get some of their wipes. I really like these White Tea Extract wipes. They smell FANTASTIC. They also do a great job of removing makeup. Of course, I always follow up makeup remover wipes with coconut oil and facial cleanser, but these wipes do strip off the majority of my makeup, and I think they're a great value for the price.


Anyway, those were all the products that I used up this month! Let me know what you used up in the comments. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar